Saturday, January 31, 2009

大年初六- busy.. busy... busy

We had a busy day today ....

We started the day by visiting Uncle Toh's (Mummy's big boss) house.....


Uncle Toh's house is so big and pretty ....but I'm extremely shy and stick to mummy like a magnet; hence mummy do not have chance to take much pics for me..

Anyway, I do have much fun cause I told Mummy that I've received lots of red-packets today! *wink*




















I choose to sit by the pool enjoying the view...















Calling out to daddy to join me ...

************************************************************************

Next ....

We rush off to Parkway Parade for my Lorna Whiston class


*********************************************************************

After my class; we all rush home to pick up Daddy's luggage and before I know; off we are out again to Changi Terminal 3 to send Daddy off to Florida, USA.

Daddy will be there for almost 2 weeks for work..

At Terminal 3 ...














































































































Bye bye Daddy... see ya soon..

No comments: