Sunday, December 27, 2009

My first movie show ...





Yeah... looking forward to the show!
















How can a movie show without POP-CORNS :)









P/s from Mummy ....

Nikole was so scared when the lights were off. She refuse to watch the movie.. burying her face in my chest.. she actually "listen" to the movie.. and soon she was sound asleep and woke up exactly when the movie ended....
when she reach home; she excited telling all that the movie was so NICE! and forbide me to share her fear moments ... ha ha

4 comments:

Posted By PaPa & MaMa with loves said...

Is the show good ??

Us with lOvEs ... said...

Ok lah. Not my type.. haha.
u go youtube to watch the trailers lah...

Angeline said...

My boys are Chipmunk fans!!!
*giggle*

Here's Wishing you and your wonderful family an Awesome, Laughable and Healthy 2010!!!

Us with lOvEs ... said...

Hi Angeline,
Happy 2010 to u too!