Saturday, March 21, 2009

I had my own dog!!!



I've been v. well-behaved lately, so Daddy & Mummy decided to reward me with a v. special gift...

Yippie ..















My own doggie!!!!!

Three choices to pick from ....













Mummy.. I want this Chihuahua !!
(cost S$32.90)
























The Aunty there help me to get ready ...



















I choose a dog-barking sound for my Chihuahua (Cost S$6)









































Next we proceed to get my doggie stuffed ...

this is the big machine where all the cotton was stored...





















this is how my doggie is being made.



















I added a helping hand., ^-^






























































Picking up a BIG HEART for my dog


















A nice lovely red heart is what I've chose.






















Here it goes... into my doggie












Okie..all done, the dog will be sewn up.



















Daddy helping with the check.

























Yeah! My own dog!!!!!















Oh ya...need to fluff my dog.














Oh ya...need to fluff my dog.












This is easy...



doing the job at ease ..

















Almost done....



















OK!











Time to dress-up my dog :-)

















A nice flora print panties ..
(Cost S$6.90)













A floral dog dress (S$13.90) + Pink Leash & Collar (S$8.90) + a pair of rainbow skateboard (S$31.80)

Add up all the sum and u will know how much Daddy pay for my dog. *wink*


































Time to give my dog a good name!































































Hee... Thank you Daddy and Mummy for my KiKi!



















Off.. going shopping at Suntec with my KiKi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...your KiKi very expensive :P
Take good care of it ya ^_^

Us with lOvEs ... said...

Daddy say cheap maintenance cost.. so still worth it. *wink*