Thursday, January 24, 2008

我生病了

This morning I woke up feeling very cranky....

Mummy got a hard time with me as I refuse my morning milk and keep clinching to mummy for hugs..

Mummy then realised that i'm a bit feverish ..before long, my nose start having running nose...
the running nose really agitate me and get me very uncomfortable. So the next best i can do is to cry and cry... :(

Before i realise, i am being brought to see Dr Saw, my Pediatrician.

Althought I have been frequenting my visit to Dr Saw since birth, I always have a fearful feeling when i see him..

Dr Saw is a very nice senior doc and mummy always sing praises about him.. but I have this funny anxiety feeling whenever i see him.. so i do nothing but cry and scream and kick when Dr Saw try to measure my temperature ..

Sigh..i think Dr Saw also cannot handle me.. the only thing he told Daddy then was "wow, Nikole is so strong!!" .. hee hee cause i really kick him hard when he try to shine some light into my throat to see whether there is any ucler ...

No comments: