Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dun baby-talk to me

Talks to me and I can show you what i know ! :-)

When mummy say ..

1. Wash hand - I will show her sign of hand washing
2. wash hair - I will rub my hair
3. Wear shoes - I will walk/crawl over to my shoes and try to wear it
4. Open the door - I will walk/crawl towards the door and bang the door
5. Take the key - i will point to the hook that hang the keys
6. wear socks - I will walk/crawl towards my socks and try to wear it
7. Where is nikole's nose? - i will point to my nose
8. Where is xxx's nose ? ( I will know how to point to XXX's noise)
9. Where is nIkole's Ear (I will point to my ear)
10. Where is Nikole's Eyes (I will go blink blink my eyes)
11. Nikole, Close your eyes -I will close my eyes shut
12. what did Doggie do? - I will goes "hei.. hei.. hei.. like how a dog pant..
14. where's Nikole / Ying Ying? I will acknowlegde with a loud "h...a ....."

And i knows how to point out to :
1. Elephant
2. Lion
3. Zebra
4. Giffras
5. Dog
6. orange
7. milk
8. pillow
9. .....

BTW, these are the few words that i can pronouced now ...
1. Bear
2. Daddy
3. Mah-Mah (ie granny)
4. Ma-Ma ( ie Mummy)
5. Yeeee (ie dirty)
6. Yi (ie Yi Yi)
7. Ge (ie angus gor gor)
8. Gong (ie gong gong)
9. book
10 Car
11 Beat beat
12 Ka ka (bite)
13 Mum Mum (to eat)

One things never change .. i am still as cheeky as before and Mummy and Yi Yi never fails to get me goes chuckling non-stop with their silly jokes..

No comments: