Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Me and Aldric

My cousin Aldric came to visit me on last sunday (2nd Sept)...
this is the 2nd time we met. (first time was during the Chinese New Year, and we were both too small to get to know each other...) :-)

The cute part of me and Aldric is that Aldric is born on 23rd August, and i am born on 22nd August. That made me 1 day older than him and a jie jie!!!

My mummy and his mummy also got a cute coincidental event... mummy birthday is 23rd Dec, and Aldric's mum's birthday is 22nd jan. Tat made mummy one month (or rather one year) older than Aldric's mum cuase their birthday cross over a calender year.







Even though i am a day older .. i still can't manage to walk on my own... BUT .. BUT .. BUT ALDRIC IS RUNNING NOW!!! how envy... but then again, i really do enjoy the luxury of being carried around. hee hee

Aldric's mum say that actually Aldric is older than me cuase i am born on the 37th week (prematurely) and aldric was born on the 40th + 1 day ... so Aldric suppose to be 2-3 weeks older than me, juz that i came out from mummy's stomach to see the world earlier...

How complicating...

No comments: