Saturday, June 23, 2007

Being 10 months old ...

I'm already 10th month old!!

This is what i can do being a 10 month old baby ...

1. I'll need to drink 200 - 260ml of Friso2 3 times a day .. morning breakfast at 6am, tea time at 2pm and supper at 10pm.

2. I'll take porridge twice day, lunch time or rather brunch time at around 10~ 11am and dinner time at 6pm.

3. I'll DEMAND Gong-gong to bring me for a walk at the park downstair after my dinner.

4. I need to bath twice a day... i loves being in the bath tub!


5. Gong gong will read Tang poetry with me every night after our evening walk.

6. I loves watching Hi-5.



7. I will claps whenever Mummy says "Nikole, clap for mummy .." or when i am HAPPY!

8. I loves to make funny noises .. now i always growl like a tiger and mummy will say "aiyo... mummy scare scare.." then i will start laughly loudly. I enjoy teasing mummy with my silly game..

9. Whenever i wake up from my sleep, i will stand up by holding to the rim of my playpen and call for mummy....





10. I am very cheeky.. and i loves making funny faces to make all laughs..

11. I can wave goodbye to Daddy and Mummy when they left for work

12. I will choose who i want to be carried.


13. I know how to quarell with Yi Yi.


14. I will bite whoever whom disturb me and make me angry.


15. I never poo in my diaper, If i need to poo, i will called out "MMmmm...!!!" and Popo will let me poo into the WC.


16. I can eat a slice of bread all by my self.


17. I loves joining all at the dining table for makan session, that's when I can get a share of what everybody eat.


18. I know how to drink from a straw.


19. I enjoy humming to myself. I love music.


20. I am learning how to dance to Jolin's MTV.


No comments: