Thursday, March 22, 2007

Me and my new toy

This is my new toy from mummy ...

Mummy told granny to sit me inside so that Granny can do her stuff while i play on my own.

But I am the naughty one... I dun mind sitting in it when there's company by my side. But once i am left alone with no one at sight.. i will scream!!
So in the end, Granny decided to put me back into the stroller and push me near her while she works in the kitchen ...

Mummy sure is upset, cause now every one is telling her that she has wasted S$199 (yes !! S$199 !! it is tat expensive) to get this thingy for me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun worry. The 'toy' wun be wasted. It will be of good use. You can bring it back to your Punggol house ;)

Next time, learn to buy kid's stuff during sales...kekeke

Us with lOvEs ... said...

I got this during the Taka's baby fair leh... but yet all say SO EXPENSIVE.. now it is really an white elephant.. sitting lonely at a corner of my mum's place.. haiz..